- Made by Thomas Flinn of Sheffield England the last traditional saw and plane maker in the UK
- Blade is 1.25" thick Cryogenically Treated 01 Steel hardened to Rockwell 60-62
- Blade bevel angle of 25 degrees;,Bed angle of 12 degrees' Total angle of 37 degrees.
- Bronze body, Walnut handle, Adjustable mouth
- Overall length 6 1/2”; 1 5/8" wide iron; Overall weight 2 pounds
Made from bronze, this block plane aims to offer the ultimate in comfort and style. Aiming to fit your hand perfectly with its high quality Walnut handle, this block plane will allow you to make shavings with ease. Made from a high quality bronze casting, made in Sheffield UK, this is then finished with the new signature graphite color on the body to offer one of the most stylish block planes on the market. The handle is carefully shaped, sanded and sealed Walnut. The 0.125" thick (3mm) cutting iron is made from cryogenically treated 01 steel, hardened and tempered to 60-62 Rockwell C. Overall length 6 1/2”. Overall weight 2 pounds.