- Choose this Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pad Trial Pack 961S to test our 7 different hand pads (pack includes Pad Holder, 7 Pads and Scrub Sponge)
- Durable non-woven, open web construction won’t rust or splinter like steel wool
- Ideal for cleaning parts and scuffing prior to staining and painting
- Conformable pads access corners and other hard-to-reach areas
- Industry leader for abrasive hand pads
Our Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pad Trial Pack 961S features 7 Scotch-Brite™ Pads, a Scotch-Brite™ Scrub Sponge and a 3M™ TWIST-LOK Pad Holder. This introductory pack gives you the chance to try a variety of hand pads before deciding which ones are right for you.
The Scotch-Brite™ Advantage
Scotch-Brite™ abrasives are unique surface conditioning products with abrasives incorporated into non-woven fiber matrix. Combining abrasives and non-woven material creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. The open-web material runs cool and is load resistant, which keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibers.
Scotch-Brite™ Hand Pads give you a fast, consistent scuff for everyday surface preparation. Ideal for cleaning parts and scuffing prior to staining and painting, these durable non-woven, open web construction hand pads won't rust or splinter like steel wool.
Scotch-Brite™ Light Duty Hand Pad 6448
Scotch-Brite™ Light Cleansing Hand Pad
Scotch-Brite™ Ultra Fine Hand Pad 7448
Scotch-Brite™ General Purpose Hand Pad 7447
Scotch-Brite™ Production Hand Pad 8447
Scotch-Brite™ Blending Hand Pad 7446
Scotch-Brite™ Heavy Duty Hand Pad 7440
3M™ TWIST-LOK Pad Holder
Scotch-Brite™ Scrub Sponge 74