The Robert Sorby Patriot Chuck is the only lathe chuck with all of the following features:
1) complements the majority of lathes
2) light and compact, yet ideal for all sizes of projects
3) comes complete with 2” jaws fitted and screw chuck as standard
4) single key operation requires the lightest touch
5) smooth opening and closing action every time
6) all jaws are dovetailed on the inside and outside with extra serrated teeth for the additional positive grip
7) wide choice of optional jaws and accessories provides added versatility.
- Fits lathes with 1 inch by 8 TPI threads
- Comes standard with 2" jaws and screw chuck
- Single key opening and closing requires minimal pressure
- Can be fitted with wide range of optional jaws and accessories
- All jaws are dovetailed in inside and outside with extra serrations for positive grip
Like all Robert Sorby tools the Patriot is proudly manufactured in Britain to very high standards.